» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2010-07-07
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2010-04-06
revise a bug, slove some dvd can't convert problem.
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
DRAGONWAF is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This DRAGONWAF is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "DRAGONWAF" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The DRAGONWAF iincludes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the DRAGONWAF, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. is unwilling to license the DRAGONWAF to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. Limited Right to Use. The DragonWAF and the contents herein are the intellectual property of DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. and its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and proprietary rights. Viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from this DragonWAF grants you only a limited nonexclusive license for your personal use and does not authorize republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, or preparation of derivative works unless you have received DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. express written permission for such use. No part of any content, form, or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal or business use. You may use this DragonWAF, but such usage must be restricted to the DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. promotions only. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc.. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyrights. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the DRAGONWAF (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the DRAGONWAF), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the DRAGONWAF, are owned by DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. or its suppliers. The DRAGONWAF is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the DRAGONWAF.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc.
5. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS DRAGONWAF IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
6. Limitation of Liability. DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc.'s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the DRAGONWAF is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the DRAGONWAF may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL DRAGONSOFT SECURITY ASSOCIATES, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF DRAGONSOFT SECURITY ASSOCIATES, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.)
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
12. Governing Law. By using this DragonWAF, you agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taipei County, Taiwan, without regards to its conflict of law rules. By using this DragonWAF, you also agree that all litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought in the Banciao District Prosecutors Office, Taipei County, Taiwan.
13. Amendments. This Agreement may be amended by DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc. from time to time and your only notice of such amendment shall be the posting of the amended Agreement on this DragonWAF. You are therefore advised to review the Agreement each time you visit the DragonWAF 2010.
DragonSoft Security Associates, Inc.
Address:10F, No. 150, Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Road, Taipei, Taiwan 104